Join the IACCSE on its upcoming webinar
“Il settore dell’arredo-design negli Stati Uniti: trend di mercato per le PMI italiane”
that will take place on Thursday, October 8
from 4:00 pm till 5:00 pm (Miami time) | 16:00 – 17:00 (Italian time)
Three prestigious speakers from the furniture and design industry will discuss their perception of opportunities after the Covid-19 crisis, dispensing valuable advice and practical tips on how to approach the US market.
The webinar will be held in collaboration with Unioncamere – the association of Chambers of Commerce in Italy – and Assocamerestero, as part of the project ‘Stay Export’.
• NEVIO BOCCANERA, Executive Director, Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast
Sharing experiences from the American market by:
• JOHN J. JENKIN, CEO , Kartell USA
• GIACOMO ROSSI, Business Development Director, Listone Giordano USA
• MARCO BRUZZI & MONICA MELOTTI, Founders, Saffronegg.com
•Introduction to the American market and important data regarding the Italian furniture exports
• Useful advises to operate in the American market correctly
• How to establish fruitful relationships with American interior designers and architects
• Market trends and opportunities
For registration and information about the Unioncamere event visit:
Download HERE the event flyer.