The IACC-Southeast provides professional personnel consulting for companies located in the U.S. in need of qualified, bilingual personnel.
Our recruitment service helps your company find bilingual employees. Companies requesting our services are either subsidiaries of Italian corporations or U.S. corporations with business ties to Italy.
Does your company need bilingual professionals?
We coordinate your search and pre-selection process for the most suitable professionals and executives and will support you throughout the entire selection process.
Our services include:
- Collaboration in creating an effective job description by performing a focused analysis of the work environment
- Pre-selection of candidates by reviewing application documents, doing potential analyses, and interviews
- A compilation of detailed profiles on the candidates based on our pre-selection process
- Coordination of schedules for job interviews
Basic Job Posting
Alternatively to our recruitment service, we offer you the option of posting a job description with your contact information on our website at a rate of $ 150. Inclusive is the job posting on our social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook.
What makes our recruitment service unique?
We are the primary contact for professionals and executives with work experience in both Italy and the United States. Our strong knowledge of both American and Italian cultures makes us uniquely qualified to assess our applicant’s competency and compatibility. Our candidate database together with our wide-reaching network of over 200 corporate members enables us to find the best candidates for your company in the most efficient manner.
If you are a bilingual professional, legally resident in the USA please send us your CV (in English) at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
J1 VISA PROGRAM THROUGH THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
From January 1st 2018, the IACC – Southeast we will be able to offer our assistance to US companies interested in sponsoring the J-1 Visa to young Italian interns or trainees.
The J-1 Visa Program provides opportunities to young graduates and professionals to gain international experience while training for U.S. Companies, giving them a competitive edge and increasing their future career potential.
This effort is possible thanks to the collaboration with a technical partner with 40 years experience on the field and is part of the U.S. Department of State’s Exchange Visitor Program which promotes educational and cultural exchange in order to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and other countries.
In order to qualify for the program, a prospective intern must be:
- an Italian national who is currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution OR has received the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months from the start date of their internship
- at least 18 years of age
- in possession of an internship offer from a qualified host company in one of the following fields: Management; Business, Commerce and Finance, Public Administration, and Law.
In order to qualify for the program, a prospective trainee must be:
- in possession of the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree and have accumulated at least one (1) year of employment experience in the proposed field of training.
- at least 18 years of age.
- in possession of a training offer from a qualified host company in one of the following fields: Management; Business, Commerce and Finance; Public Administration and Law
For further information please click here
Ricerca di Personale Locale
La vostra azienda ha bisogno di professionisti con buona conoscenza dell’italiano e dell’inglese?
Coordiniamo la ricerca e preselezione per i candidati più adatti alle vostre esigenze e vi sosterremo durante l’intero processo di selezione.
I nostri servizi comprendono:
- Collaborazione nella creazione di una descrizione dell’annuncio di lavoro seguendo gli standard americani
- Pre-selezione dei candidati verificando i documenti della candidatura
- Pre-filtraggio dei candidati attraverso colloqui preliminari
- Raccolta di profili piu’ interessanti da inviare all’azienda
- Analisi dei salari medi per le posizioni ricercate
Per i candidati
Se sei un professionista bilingue, legalmente residenti negli Stati Uniti e vuoi essere inserito nel nostro database, invia il tuo curriculum vitae (in lingua inglese) ad: email@example.com