Artepatio is a residential and commercial contractor with showrooms and retail stores located in Miami, for outdoor renovation that offers outdoor furniture, shades and patio accessories.
Artepatio is hiring an Architect or Designer to Manage the new ArteCucine Showroom in Coral Gables to represent the ArteCucine quality in its entirety while partnering with designers and architects to support their projects and goals of the firm. You will be working with different levels of clients, professionals designers, contractors and local clients. The design manager is responsible for the work originated and generated by personnel within the showroom.
What you will be doing:
● Manage the Showroom in Coral Gables. Open and close the store.
● Lead a design-sales team
● Manages the work of employees that are using computer assisted engineering and design software
and equipment to perform engineering and design tasks.
● Reviews design work completed by designers prior to production.
● Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable
● Develop good client relationships, delivering superior service and sales results.
● Develop close relationships with designers and design firms at multiple levels to uncover new
opportunities for ArteCucine.
● Effectively resolve customer issues, ensuring timely resolution of problems.
● Create connections with the architectural and design community through active participation in
trade, industry and networking groups and events. Design in-showroom events to further solidify
these relationships and drive continued business growth.
● Maintain merchandising directives; ensure presentation of all vignettes, fixtures and all visual areas
are reflective of current visual direction and ArteCucine style.
● Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the product; must be fluent in all aspects of product
● Passion for luxury design.
● Minimum 3 years of sales management experience in a related luxury home furnishings retail
● Ability to analyze and quickly react to selling reports and results to drive sales and profitability.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Proven ability to drive a positive Client Journey that delivers loyalty and measurable results.
● Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once.
● Tech savvy with the ability to use various design software programs
● Design certificate or degree preferred. Business certificate or degree preferred
What you need to be successful:
You are innately curious and demonstrate an understanding of and passion for client and customer issues.
Personal success motivates you, and you also find satisfaction in helping others succeed and creating innovative solutions within a collaborative team environment. As an experienced sales/design professional, you:
● Have strong relationship skills, relationship maturity and the confidence to develop relationships at
all levels within design and architecture firms.
● Are self-motivated, well-adapted and results oriented.
● Have developed dynamic communication skills including presentation, written and verbal.
● Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to receive coaching and conduct personal
● Have a high level of organizational and management skills necessary for coordinating complex
projects, working with teams, and executing on short- and long-term goals.
● Are able to juggle an in-person, virtual, and social media presence within the design community.
● Are inventive and enjoy coming up with new approaches to old problems.
● Are skilled at transitioning relationships to business opportunities.
Who You Are, Preferred Skills and Competencies:
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field
● 5 years of sales experience
● Experience selling to or working within the design community
● Written Communication Skills
What We Offer You:
● Base Salary: $ 55,000/Yr. Plus Sales commission
● 10 Paid Holidays
● Vacation (paid time off)
● Company Discount