On September 14th, during the event Italian Grapes in Miami, the IACCSE presented the 2021 Certificate Renewal to a first group of restaurants that have been awarded with the Marchio Ospitalita’ Italiana in the past years and kept the high standards required.
The criteria, Italian restaurants must follow to ensure the authenticity of the Italian cuisine, include: offering traditional Italian dishes in the menu, using genuine ingredients imported from Italy, having at least 30% of the wine list formed by Italian wines, and employing a chef who has been trained in Italy.
The following restaurants have been recognized with the 2021 Certificate Renewal:
- Casa Tua Cucina(casatuacucina.com)
- O’ Munaciello(munaciello-miami.com)
- Salumeria 104(salumeria104.com)
- Sardinia Ristorante(sardinia-ristorante.com)
- Toscana Divino(toscanadivino.com)
- Vero Italian(veroitalian.com)
- Via Verdi Cucina Italiana(viaverdimiami.com)