The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast, in occasion of its 25th anniversary, is proud to present “The Best of Italy Gala Night”, which intends to be a prestigious display for Italian Brands.
“The Best of Italy Gala Night” will be an unforgettable moment which aims at promoting Made in Italy through different initiatives on Saturday, October 22nd:
- Street exhibit on Flagler Street, in the heart of Miami Downtown. A part of the street will be closed and will be used as location for an exhibition of iconic Italian cars and motorcycles;
- VIP Cocktail Party and Gala dinner at the Historic Alfred I DuPont Building, with an area dedicated to Italian excellences in the field of fashion, design and food;
- “Made in Italy Ambassador Award” presented to leading personalities in the field of entrepreneurship who played a crucial role in the exportation and promotion of Italian style and design in the USA.
- Launch of a special edition of the “.IT Italian Trade” magazine intended to celebrate the best of the Italian’s elegance and creativity as well as its influence on the American lifestyle
- A Charity concert held by a renowned Italian artist at one of the most outstanding theaters in the U.S., the Olympia Theater.
We are looking for companies, representation of the Made in Italy, interested in sponsoring the Gala event. Thanks to an extensive media coverage, both Italian and American, the event will be a great opportunity to garner and strengthen the brand awareness of the participating companies.
– Discover here all the details about the gala event.
– See here the sponsorship opportunities available.
Do not miss the opportunity to be part of this unique night that will mark the history of the relationships between Italy and South Florida. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!