Last year over 14 million US citizens visited Italy. USA is the second top country in number of visitors to Italy, after Germany.
The Italian Chambers of Commerce network is often in the forefront in the promotion of Italy as a destination.
Our Chamber in Miami has confirmed a partnership with the Amalfi Coast Convention Bureau (www.altacostiera.com) to promote MICE tourism to iconic destinations such as Ravello, Positano or Sorrento.
If you are an American MICE tour operator with a special interest on this destination, please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about this project and to participate to our fam trips to Amalfi Coast planned by the end of 2020.
Whether you are looking to organize a conference, seminar, team-building or any other corporate event, we would be delighted to assist.
The Amalfi Coast Convention Bureau formula is simple: a passion for hospitality and service, painstaking attention to detail and an ongoing requirement for quality. They are continually on hand to assist their customers.
The Amalfi Coast Convention Bureau design, develop and deliver corporate events, collaborating with multi-professional teams to manage every aspect of the services selected.
Get in touch and give to your customers a taste of Southern Italy: the unforgettable Amalfi Coast.
Within the project, starting from December 2019, the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce carried out the following activities:
- Dedicated desk within the office of the Chamber of Commerce in Miami for a period of 12 months for the distribution to visitors of information material.
- Dedicated senior resource of the Italy – America Chamber of Commerce Southeast (IACCSE) to follow the promotion on behalf of Rete Alta Costiera.
- Creation of a verified database of about 50 US operators in the MICE tourism sector, including all contact details.
- Promotional mailing to the aforementioned tour operators on the opportunity to get to know the MICE offer of the Rete Alta Costiera and to participate in the Fam Trip.
- Follow-up by phone to selected tour operators.
- Meetings with selected tour operators in Florida to illustrate the project and the MICE offer of Rete Alta Costiera.
- Collection of declarations of interest by US tour operators to participate in the Fam trip.
- Promotion of the project on the communication tools of the Chamber of Commerce, such as monthly newsletter, website, Facebook page.
- Promotion of the tourist offer of Rete Alta Costiera Network during 2 events with the Italian-American business community of Miami (business breakfasts).
POR Campania FESR 2014/2020
ASSE III – OBIETTIVO SPECIFICO 3.4 – AZIONE 3.4.2.
AVVISO PUBBLICO PER LA CONCESSIONE DI CONTRIBUTI FINALIZZATI AL FINANZIAMENTO DI PROGRAMMI DI INTERNAZIONALIZZAZIONE DELLE MICRO E PMI CAMPANE
Programma di Internazionalizzazione rivolto all’apertura verso i mercati target USA, Russia, EAU, UK, Argentina
Progetto cofinanziato dal Fondo europeo di sviluppo regionale