Visionnaire, founded by the company IPE, based in Bologna since 1959, is a meta-luxury brand of reference in the sector of interior design Made in Italy, renowned for its one-of-a-kind design prowess tailored to respond to the desires of its clients.
Benefit company from 2021, Visionnaire defines its business as a promoter of positive value for the community and intends to pursue, in the exercise of economic activity, one or more positive effects – or reduce negative effects – towards people, communities, territories and environment.
The brand operates in over 55 countries, thanks to over 30 exclusive monobrand stores and a network of department store and multibrand showrooms all over the world.
Visionnaire is looking for a Showroom Sales Assistant for the store of Miami
The Showroom Sales Assistant plays a role to ensure an exclusive selling experience in our direct showroom in Miami and overseeing the daily operations of the store, including sales, customer service, and maintenance.
- Perform showroom maintenance responsibilities including collection esposure and inventory.
- Explain the brand’s philosophy and heritage of the brand to clients to improve their experience.
- Provide the best possible customer service while enhancing the Visionnaire mission to offer the highest quality product and service in the luxury market.
- Support the sales team with organized workflow, staying in contact with the headquarter in Italy, included place and follow up on customer orders, work with internal logistics and sales support teams to troubleshoot client issues and ensure client success.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy and help reach the overall sales goal.
- Assist in targeted clients outreach on new collections through mailings, telephone calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Provable experience in luxury interior design industry.
- High level of organisation, ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- The ability and willingness to work a punctual retail schedule which includes days, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers and new accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven proactive self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Having knowledge of design computer software as Autocad, 3D and Photoshop.
- Capacity to build collaborative internal relationships with the team.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S
To apply for this job position, please email your resume to Giovanni Sannino, Head of Digital: email@example.com (please make sure to copy firstname.lastname@example.org in the same email).