Company: Three To Five
Three to Five is looking for a project manager responsible for successful execution of assigned projects.
He/She is responsible for leading multiple construction management related tasks, as well as driving the development and growth of his/her project team members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Oversee the full life cycle of multiple construction projects concurrently, ensuring they remain on schedule and on budget.
· Regular review of projects to identify scheduling, staffing, budgeting or performance issues.
· Maintain constant contact with the artisans in Italy for the sampling, shop drawings, production and assistance during the installation to the job site.
· Oversee jobsite administration of documentation, drawings and specs.
· Develop and monitor progress schedule, procurement log, budget and invoicing function.
· Coordinate and assist Estimating Dept to ensure validity of bid and buy-out process.
· Manage hand-off meetings, kick-off meetings, and post project meetings.
· Facilitate weekly meetings with Client and Architect to review progress and look ahead schedules.
· Coordinate with General Contractor to ensure job site safety / progress.
· Oversee / supervise Asst PM regarding CO pricing and progress.
· Oversee project communication / documentation with Client / Owner Rep.
· Work proactively to review and correct all project submittals to maintain schedule.
· Assist procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers.
· Ensure project closeout within 60 days of completion.
· Develop / maintain relationships with Clients, Owner’s rep, Designers / Architects sub-contractors and industry contacts (landlords, local business owners, etc.) to continually address issues and concerns.
· Generate project progress reports (budget/schedule) as required.
· Establish performance / budget / safety goals for team.
To apply for this job position, please email your resume to Valentina Lotrecchiano, Business Development Director: email@example.com (please make sure to copy firstname.lastname@example.org in the same email).