Global icon of Italian style, Pininfarina (www.pininfarina.com) is recognized for its unparalleled ability to create timeless beauty through its values of elegance, purity, and innovation. Listed on the Borsa Italiana Stock Exchange since 1986, Pininfarina has offices in Italy, Germany, China and the United States, with a prestigious design portfolio that includes transportation, industrial design, architecture, interiors, nautical and automotive design. Each of Pininfarina’s projects –– which span multidisciplinary collaborations with luxury goods companies such as Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Princess and Oceanco to multi-family residential work with Cyrela and Excem Real Estate and architectural projects such as the Istanbul Airport Control Tower and the Juventus Stadium –– is rooted in the goal of humanizing innovation and technology, creating designs that are both aesthetically powerful and boundary-pushing. This human-centered ethos reflects the core Pininfarina values with an approach to design that has been refined over the last 90 years and marries the best of each vertical to produce a wholly unique result every time. Pininfarina was named a top player in the 2020 Branded Residences World Research market report by Savills and has been recognized on the global stage by programs such as the International Architecture Awards, the Red Dot Design Award, the iF Design Award.
Pininfarina of America is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Miami office.
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, and other related documents; prepares reports of data when needed.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department and acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses.
- Prepares invoices and credit memos and send to the clients.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of general office equipment