Company: Pininfarina of America Corp.
Comprised of a diverse team from nine different countries, Pininfarina of America is proud to employ global talent. Our team was recently awarded the 2021 Best Place to Work Certification. As an organization, we strongly believe in human-centered design and a values-driven foundation that translates directly into our inclusive workplace culture.
The Marketing Coordinator will play an important role in creating brand awareness and strengthening the company values through communications initiatives focused on the Americas. The Marketing Coordinator will lead and support 360 marketing initiatives including sales, marketing, public relations, events, and social media for projects in all our verticals (Architecture, Product Design, Transportation, and others).
The role requires excellent organizational and communications skills and storytelling and content creation skills. The Marketing Coordinator will be the liaison between sales and design teams and will need to stay updated on projects across all verticals. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will
provide support and serve as liaison between our partners and vendors. This position reports to the General Manager.
*this is a Miami based position with a flexible/hybrid work model
Sales & Marketing
- Maintain the marketing, communication, and events plan for the Americas
- Handle the marketing budget and support administration department with invoicing
- Support the development of business presentations for sales team
- Create the go-to-market and co-branding strategyfor clients to support on their project launches
- Stay perceptive of forecasting files, supporting the track of weekly, monthly, and yearly company forecast, keeping the accuracyand understanding the relevancy of sales tracking and measurement systems, including CRM
- Maintain tracking of company leads and support Sales Team with market knowledge
- Create database of newsletter recipients
Events, PR, & Social Media
- Help execute impactful communications plans working closely with Sales and Design teams
- Manage external agencies (public relations, and others)
- Plan brand activations for standalone and/or client-related events
- Initiate and plan public relations activities for team and projects
- Plan activities and campaigns for projects and liaise with clients and corporate office ensuring that the brand DNA are core values are maintained throughout all communications
- Support the Corporate marketing team in press release drafts and other marketing initiatives as the liaison for the American entity
- Plan and execute social media strategy(Instagram) including copywriting and creating and editing content (graphics, stories, reels, videos)
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in marketing, public relations, sales, client
- Strong story telling and copywriting skills and graphic and video editing
- You are excellent with with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PPT) and with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- You are a fast learner, organized, grasp new tasks quickly, and love to work as a team in a collaborative
- You enjoy writing and have a keen eye for
- You must have granted permission to work legally in the U.S. without future Visa sponsorship
- A few more things we are looking for: you speak various languages (Spanish/Portuguese preferable), you have experience working in industrial design, product development and/or interior design and/or architecture-real estate business, you love espressos
To apply for this job position, please email your resume to Stephanie Lopez, Marketing and Communications Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure to copy email@example.com in the same email).