Company: Pininfarina of America Corp.
Pininfarina of America is looking for Content Creator who is a versatile person with significant experience with social media, video creation/editing, and a creative personality to join our rapidly growing team.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will support the management and execution of the 360-marketing landscape. In addition to assisting in the content strategy and brand storytelling campaign planning, you will be creating and editing brand storytelling videos and posts and supporting the team with creative graphic solutions when needed.
- Create and schedule content calendar
- Write, edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Produce creative social media content (graphics, memes, stories, reels, videos for social media including Instagram, LinkedIn
- Draft copy for social media posts that will drive high engagement
- Analyze metrics and create reports
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone and voice and aesthetics
- Support team with creative solutions for client presentations
- Proven graphic designing experience / Excellent graphic skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience creating strong, engaging content
- Experience in and ability to strategize and plan campaigns to increase audience following and participation, while ensuring campaigns maintain brand integrity
- Ability to use tools such as Canva and Filmora for visual/video creation and HootSuite for scheduling posts
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- A proactive and creative personality
To apply for this job position, please email your resume to Stephanie Lopez, Marketing and Communications Manager: email@example.com (please make sure to copy firstname.lastname@example.org in the same email).