IMPORTANT: ONLY US RESIDENTS (no visa sponsorship available)
This is an opportunity to join a well-established non-profit business organization. The ideal candidate for this role is bilingual Italian-English, will have a marketing or similar background, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The Membership Coordinator reports to the Executive Director. The Membership Coordinator will be a key part of the Marketing and Membership efforts, handling all related projects for membership recruitment and retention. In this role, the Membership Coordinator will coordinate membership and marketing projects from initiation to implementation. The Membership Coordinator will also oversee other membership business related activities such as compiling and analyzing membership data.
The Membership Coordinator acts as a point of contact for prospective and the general membership. The Membership Coordinator ensures that questions from prospective members, current members, and the public are answered quickly and in a professional, friendly manner through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and email/written correspondence.
The Membership Coordinator manages member data and filing, processing all membership related applications; carries out monthly reporting, updates, and manages information on member recruitment and retention. Assists the Executive Director and the Deputy Executive Director in marketing and communications efforts as appropriate.
- Responds to inquiries via phone, email and mail; establishes the initial rapport with prospective members
- Conducts meetings with perspective members
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the Chamber’s local representatives in the cities where the Chamber has active Chapters
- Works with Executive Director to generate membership recruitment and retention reports and analysis
- Participate as facilitator for the flow of information, benefits, and resources between the Chamber of Commerce and its members
- Develop, manage and coordinate membership related marketing collaterals
- Assists in the development and implementation of membership retention strategy
- Fulfill other organizational communications needs as necessary
Database and members’ dues management
- Responsible for processing members’ dues payments
- Maintains and updates the membership database and files
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Marketing and/or sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills required; including good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong understanding of business processes and database management experience
- Ability to multi-task; prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be results oriented, with ability to demonstrate sense of urgency as needed
- Motivated, reliable self-starter with an ability to work within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to creatively develop solutions as necessary
- Proficient in MS Office Professional Office
- Bilingual Italian-English
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV and COVER LETTER exclusively to: email@example.com (mentioning in the subject: Membership Coordinator)