The Italian Trade Agency (ITA – www.ice.it) is the governmental agency that supports the business development of Italian companies abroad and promotes the attraction of foreign investment in Italy.
With a motivated and modern organization and a widespread network of overseas offices, ITA provides information, assistance, consulting, promotion, and training to small and medium-sized Italian businesses. Using the most modern multi-channel promotion and communication tools. ITA acts to assert the excellence of Made in Italy in the world.
Italian Trade Agency, Miami Office
1 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1000
Miami, FL 33131
ITA Miami office is currently seeking to fill a full-time Assistant/Junior Market Analyst position.
- Assist in planning and taking part in promotional activities, such as tradeshows, exhibitions, conferences, partnerships, and advertising campaigns.
- Assist in conducting market analysis and research projects for various industries, such as data collection and processing, preparing reports, drafting power point presentations.
- Assist in providing information to Italian companies interested in entering the US market, in addition to US companies interests in Italian products/companies, investments.
- Assist in negotiating contracts with vendors/suppliers and ensuring the proper delivery of goods and services.
- Perform administrative tasks related to the above activities.
- The candidate may be required to travel within the US and internationally.
- US citizenship or permanent residency (visas with work permits are not accepted)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Oral and verbal proficiency in English and Italian.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Marketing experience or knowledge
- Valid passport for international travel
Candidates who do not meet the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
Salary and Compensation:
Compensation will be $41,600 per year (not negotiable).
Due to the fiscal status of the Italian Trade Agency in the US, the candidate shall solely and fully be responsible for the payment of taxes and all related fiscal obligations, as per US federal, state, and local laws.
Health insurance coverage will be offered.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents, ONLY BY EMAIL to: email@example.com, with the subject line “Application for Assistant/Junior Market Analyst Position”:
- Copy of bachelor’s degree certificate
- Copy of US passport or Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- Job Application form
Deadline: December 1, 2021 at 5:00 pm (EST)
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted by December 3, 2021 to move forward with the selection process, which will be broken down into two phases as follows:
Phase 1 – December 6-8, 2021
Online written test in Italian and English on the following subjects: international marketing and market research methodologies.
The written test is worth a maximum of 50 points, the candidate must score at least 35 points to be admitted to the next phase.
Phase 2 – December 13-14, 2021
Practical test and interview in English and Italian held at the Italian Trade Agency – Miami office (1 SE 3rd Avenue Ste. 1000 Miami, FL 33131)
The practical test is aimed to ascertain IT skills, and it is worth a maximum of 15 points.
The interview, worth a maximum of 35 points, will focus on skills, qualifications, motivation, suitability of the position, and language proficiency. Among other things, the candidate will be asked to translate a text from English to Italian.
Upon completion of the second phase, each candidate will be ranked on a 100 point scale. Candidates who score above 70 (out of 100 points) will become eligible and shortlisted by their scores in descending order, with the highest scoring on top.
The position will be offered to the eligible candidate with the highest score. If the candidate declines the offer, or ITA later find that he/she lacks the eligibility requirements, the position will be offered to the next candidate on the short list, and so on. The short list that will remain valid for 6 months.
This selection could be suspended and/or cancelled at any moment and for any reason by ITA at its full discretion, without creating any obligation, expectation, or reliance on the part of eligible candidates.