Company: Italian Trade Agency
The Italian Trade Agency (ITA) is the Governmental Agency that supports the business development
of Italian companies abroad and promotes the attraction of foreign investment in Italy.
With a motivated and modern organization and a widespread network of overseas offices, ITA
provides information, assistance, consulting, promotion, and training to small and medium-sized
Italian businesses. Using the most modern multi-channel promotion and communication tools. ITA
acts to assert the excellence of Made in Italy in the world.
Italian Trade Agency, Miami Office
1 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1000
Miami, FL 33131
ITA Miami office is currently seeking to fill a full-time Accountant position.
• Manage the financial accounting and reporting operations of the office;
• Prepare and manage an annual office expense budget in addition to budget of numerous
• Oversee the process of awarding and executing all contracts for goods and services according
to the Italian Public Contracts Code;
• Oversee the human resources aspects of the office including hiring, monitoring, and
enforcing policies and procedures.
• Note, that the agency is tax exempt entity, and no preparation of financial statements and tax
related practices are required
• US citizenship or permanent residency (visas with work permits are not accepted)
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting and/or accounting / financial administration