January 28th, 2022
The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast is looking for a Project Manager.
The candidate will work in a program of introduction to the USA market of three Italian footwear manufacturing companies, for a period of 20 months.
The Project Manager will identify commercial partners in the wholesale and retail sector, located mainly in Florida.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Keep communication channels open with representatives of the three Italian companies
- Search for potential commercial partners
- Frequent meeting with wholesalers and retailers
- Monthly reports to Italian companies about the business development efforts
- Assisting in the negotiation between manufacturers and US clients
- Supporting the Italian manufacturers with the orders and shipping of the products
- Full command of English and Italian languages
- 5-year experience in sales, preferably fashion and accessories sector
- Availability to dedicate around 15 hours per week (approx. 1/3 in office, and 2/3 for meetings with clients) to this project
- Strong sales-oriented attitude
- High organizational and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Car owner – car will not be provided by IACCSE, but travel expenses will be reimbursed
- Legal resident in the US, preferably in the Miami area
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours schedule
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Possibility to grow with other “Made in Italy” promotional and sales projects
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, including in the subject of your email “Trader – Italian Footwear Project”. Please, mention in your email what is your current work permit status in the US. Candidates without a proper working permit in the US will not be considered.