Company and Project Scope:
Acetaia Giusti (www.giusti.it) , since 1605, is the uninterrupted and fascinating story of the oldest Balsamic Vinegar company in the World, founded in Modena (Italy) in 1605 and now guided by the Giusti family’s 17th generation. Acetaia Giusti has received copious awards for the quality of their products during this journey, earning recognition as the most prestigious and awarded Balsamic Vinegar producer. In addition, Giuseppe Giusti was nominated as the Official supplier of the Royal House of Savoia, King of Italy, in 1929. Today is equally exciting for Acetaia Giusti, with tremendous opportunities to combine a long tradition fantastic know-how with a contemporary “go to market” model. In North America, one of their fastest-growing markets, Acetaia Giusti serves its clients through a solid partnership with its sales distribution channel (distributors/retailers and e-commerce).
The two new Sales Representatives will join its direct office which was established in the USA in 2019. They will report to the Managing Director, and they will contribute to expanding its successful presence in the continent.
Our sales representatives are responsible for selling our products by working with existing or new channel partners. They plan, organize and implement sales strategies in agreement with the sales manager.
Key activities include:
- Identifying prospective customers and lead generation,
- Negotiating prices and terms,
- Preparing sales agreements,
- Collaborating with colleagues,
- Solving customer problems.
Place of Work:
Los Angeles / San Francisco (CA) – New York (NY)
- University Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic personality, intelligent, goal-oriented
- Teambuilder, “Customer First” mentality
- Advanced sales skills (products/services), minimum sales experience of 2 years is required
- Good understanding of both direct/indirect sales process
- Availability to travel to visit clients, partners, participate in events/exhibitions, tradeshows
- Fluent in Italian (written and oral) and English.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Competitive Compensation package
ACETAIA Giusti does not discriminate based on race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, union membership, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law, in making employment decisions including but not limited to hiring, wages, promotions, rewards, and access to training. Qualified applicants and workers shall be provided with reasonable accommodation for disability and religious practices.
For additional information: stefano.vetralla@aims-USA.com